At Clariden, we work to make our tuition & fees as transparent and as inclusive as we can. The majority of tools, materials and activities are included in tuition.
Annual tuition includes:
- Classroom Supplies
- Textbooks & Materials
- On Campus Tools, Tech, Maker Space Materials
- Enrichment Class Materials for Art, Music and Theater
- Competition Build Kits, Tools and Materials
- Local Field Study Admittance
- Assessments and College Prep Materials
- Academic Competition Entry Fees
- Overnight, extended domestic and/or international field study travel expenses are not included in tuition and participation is completely optional. Package travel pricing is presented to families as soon as it is negotiated. Trips vary from year to year, so ask us about previous years’ trips as examples for budgeting purposes.
- We offer after-school clubs, extended care programs, summer programs and lunch programs but these are not included in tuition.
- Middle and High School students are encouraged to supply their own laptop.
2021-2022 School Year
|Cougar Prep Preschool: 3yrs||M-F 9:00AM – 2:00PM||$9,276|
|Cougar Prep Preschool: 4yrs||M-F 9:00AM – 2:00PM||$9,276|
|Cougar Elementary: Transitional Kindergarten||M-F 8:15AM – 3:30PM||$11,516|
|Cougar Elementary: Kindergarten||M-F 8:15AM – 3:30PM||$14,832|
|Cougar Elementary: Grades 1, 2, 3, 4||M-F 8:15AM – 3:30PM||$15,049|
|Cougar Elementary: Grade 5||M-F 8:15AM – 3:30PM||$15,288|
|Cougar Middle School: Grades 6-7||M-F 8:15AM – 3:30PM||$16,640|
|Cougar Middle School: Grade 8||M-F 8:15AM – 3:30PM||$17,160|
|Cougar High School: Grades 9-12||M-F 8:15AM – 3:30PM||$18,304|
|OPTIONAL PROGRAM EXTENSIONS||HOURS||ANNUAL TUITION|
|Extended Day 3-Day MWF x 1.5 Hours||2:00PM – 3:30PM||$1,668|
|Extended Day 3-Day MWF x 2.5 Hours||3:30PM – 6:00PM||$2,499|
|Extended Day 3-Day MWF x 4 Hours||2:00PM – 6:00PM||$3,764|
|Extended Day 5-Day x 1.5 Hours||2:00PM – 3:30PM||$2,561|
|Extended Day 5-Day x 2.5 Hours||3:30PM – 6:00PM||$4,025|
|Extended Day 5-Day x 4 Hours||2:00PM – 6:00PM||$5,333|
Families with multiple students or blended families with a shared parent are eligible for a multi-student sibling discount.
- Tuition for the 1st student (oldest) is full price
- Tuition for additional siblings is discounted 10% for each student
New Family Campus Improvement Fee
When a family joins The Clariden School, there is a one-time flat fee per family (not per student). This fee is due with the enrollment contract. The amount is based on the eldest student enrollment.
- Cougar Prep Level — $500
- Cougar Elementary (includes TK), Middle or High School — $2,000
Free Early Drop Off
Because We Know You’ve Got to Get to Work We open our doors at 7:30 am every school day. We have a FREE, faculty-staffed service for families who need to drop off their students before the official school day begins. We start our day with music and movement class led by our music teacher to wake our bodies up and get them ready for the day ahead.
Extended Day Options
Because You Might Need Extra Support. We offer extended day childcare for your student on a variety of schedules. Our faculty-run Cougar Arts & Literacy program offers choices of 3 or 5 days a week for care after school until 3:30 pm (for Cougar Prep) or until 6:00 pm. Drop in rates are also offered, but are subject to availability and on a first come first serve basis.
A 10% non-refundable tuition deposit is due at contract signing. Payment of full annual tuition and fees is due by April 1st each year. A 3.5% service fee is added to credit card payments. Payment plans are also available where payments can be made in 3 installments or 9 installments. Service fees apply and you’ll be provided with a Truth in Lending Act disclosure.
Pay in Full
No Service Fees Apply If Paid by Check or Bank Draft
Service Fees Apply
Service Fees Apply
Contact us to set up a bank draft. We’ll need bank name, routing number, & account number.
Make checks payable to: The Clariden School, 100 Clariden Ranch Rd., Southlake, TX 76092
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Accepted; 3.5% service fee
Financial Assistance 2020-2021 School Year:
The Clariden School is proud to offer financial assistance to qualifying students. We are a non-profit, private school which means we do not receive funding from the State or Federal government. While our tuition is competitively priced, we recognize that the cost of a private education can be a barrier to some families. This program is designed to help bridge the gap for families to enable a robust and economically diverse student population. We adhere to federal, state, and local laws that require non-discriminatory practice in the administration of our school’s financial assistance policies.
Need-based financial aid is available. Please contact the admissions office for details.