Browse our viewbook
TCS AT A GLANCE
The Clariden School is accredited by the Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS) and a member of the Texas Private Schools Association (TPSA). The Clariden School is currently pursuing accreditation from the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS).
- Cougar Prep (PreK) 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- K-12 8:15 AM – 3:30 PM
- Cougar Prep (PreK) 12:1
- Kindergarten 15:1
- Lower School 15:1
- Middle School 15:1
- Upper School 10:1
2022-23 enrollment totals 140 students.
- Early Childhood (PreK-K) 41 students
- Lower School (1-5) 58 students
- Middle/Upper School (6-12) 41 students
Character education is an important facet of our classroom curriculum. Referred to as PRIDE, Clariden’s character education helps students understand, care about, and act on core ethical values such as respect, justice, citizenship, and responsibility for oneself and others. By obtaining these core values, we may form the actions that are the hallmark of safe, healthy, and informed communities. Clariden PRIDE stands for:
- Politeness – Thinking of others and considering their viewpoints before acting or speaking.
- Respect – Treat others with kindness, empathy, and consideration.
- Integrity – Act with honesty, own your mistakes, and do the right thing even when it is hard or no one is watching.
- (Self-) Discipline – Be patient, with yourself and with others. Take control of your feelings and actions.
- Embracing Opportunity – Try new things! Take the challenging road, follow a new path, and celebrate those that are brave enough to do the same.
Class of 2023
- Composite: 24-35
- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing: 600-750
- Math: 550-780