At Clariden, It’s Personal
At Clariden, leadership and problem solving are at the core of all our student programs. So no matter what field your student gravitates toward, Clariden cultivates that interest and challenges your student with how they can innovate and lead in that space.
Clariden recognizes that the college/university selection process is unique for each student and is highly individualized. Supporting students in identifying and applying to the colleges and universities that excite them is a top priority for our college/university counseling team. Here are some of the many ways in which Clariden’s College Counseling team supports each student:
- The college counseling process spans all four years of Upper School (9th-12th grade) and is an extension of Clariden’s educational process.
- Parents and students learn about the college admissions process through parent and student educational meetings and presentations.
- Clariden’s experienced educators/counselors meet individually with each student, providing customized guidance through the college selection and application process.
- Clariden takes time with each student assuring they have a full understanding of the application process and various application tools used for submission.
- College admissions officers are welcomed to campus (virtually or in person) to meet with our students.
- Clariden aids students with finding and applying for scholarships.
- Clariden is authorized by the College Board as a school that can administer the official SAT for Clariden students through the SAT School Day program.
- Clariden’s curriculum requires students to take one College Readiness courses in Grade 11 and another in Grade 12. These courses are led by highly experienced educators/counselors who have an extensive understanding of the college selection, application, and admissions process. Learn more about these classes below.
- Clariden’s College Counseling team is here for parents and students throughout the entire process.
Diverse interests require a highly personalized college counseling program.
That diversity of thought makes for exceptional college candidates.
Our goal: To find the best college that will continue developing the passions discovered during their time at Clariden.
The Power of a Clariden Diploma
- Distinguished Academic Diploma – Highest Program in the State of Texas
- All Honors-Level Core Classes
- Graduate with 30% More Credits Than Public
- No Class Ranking = No Automatic Exclusions
- Private School Applications Stand Out
- Top ACT & SAT Scores
- Academic Performance Consistently Above Local, State and National Averages
- Unique Extra-Curricular
- Leaders in Academic Competitions
- Personalized Referrals
Ensuring College Readiness
Clariden’s curriculum requires students to take one College Readiness courses in Grade 11 and another in Grade 12. These courses are led by highly experienced educators/counselors who have an extensive understanding of the college selection, application, and admissions process.
College Readiness I – Taken Junior Year
- Research colleges/universities and begin to identify and develop prospective colleges/universities they are interested in.
- Students learn about the college selection and application process and do prep work for taking the ACT and SAT.
- Students learn about the qualities of successful college students and do self-assessments to aid them in learning more about themselves and their interests.
- Students are advised on how to schedule and approach campus visits.
- Students practice interviewing skills, mock interviews and connecting with admission officers.
College Readiness II — Taken Senior Year
- Students identify their list of colleges/universities that they will apply to.
- They work on their college applications and essays during dedicated time in their weekly schedule.
- They inventory and document their academic & extra-curricular accomplishments.
- Student’s communication, writing, peer review, and editing skills are honed throughout their high school experience culminating in a robust preparation for college application essay writing and proofing.
- They research and apply for scholarships.
- They get set up with accounts on the admissions tools used by most higher educational institutions.
- They learn skills needed for them to be successful in college.
College Admissions Representatives
College admissions representatives are welcome to campus (virtually or in person) to meet with our students. Please call to make an appointment +1 682-237-0400
Address: 100 Clariden Ranch Rd., Southlake, TX 76092
- We are located North of HWY 114 — off of White Chapel Rd., in Southlake, Texas.
- From DFW airport or Love Field airport, head West on HWY 114.
- Exit at White Chapel Rd. and turn right.
- Travel about 1 mile North on White Chapel Rd. until you reach Clariden Ranch. Turn left onto campus.
- We are directly across from Bob Jones Park on a beautiful 23 acre campus.
We work with several colleges and universities to bring recruiters onto our campus. This gives the students from middle school through high school the opportunity to learn about different programs, environments and the college application process as a whole. It also gives recruiters an opportunity to see the academic caliber of what we do at our school.
Clariden Graduates Stand Out
Clariden graduates have a remarkable track record of being offered letters of acceptance to their top school choices including:
- American University, DC
- Arcadia University, PA
- Austin College, TX
- Baylor University, TX
- Bradley University, IL
- California College of the Arts, CA
- Colorado State University, CO
- Dallas Art Institute, TX
- Eckerd College, FL
- Elon University, NC
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, AZ
- George Washington University, DC
- Hawaii Pacific University, HI
- Hendrix College, AR
- Iowa State University, IA
- Kettering University, MI
- Miami University, OH
- Northeastern University , MA
- NYU Shanghai, China
- Oklahoma State University, OK
- Oregon University, OR
- Rochester Institute of Technology, NY
- Southern Methodist University, TX
- Southwestern University, TX
- Stephen F. Austin University, TX
- SUNY Geneseo, TX
- Texas Christian University, TX
- Texas State University, TX
- Texas Tech University, TX
- U.S. Naval Academy, MD
- University of Arizona, AZ
- University of Arkansas, AR
- University of Colorado – Boulder, CO
- University of Colorado – Denver, CO
- University of Denver, CO
- University of Georgia, GA
- University of Kansas, KS
- University of Massachusetts, MA
- University of Mississippi, MS
- University of North Texas, TX
- University of San Francisco, CA
- University of Texas — Arlington, TX
- University of Texas — Austin, TX
- University of Washington, WA
- Webster University – St. Louis, MO
- Williamette University, OR