Clariden Classes Resume Online Monday 3/23/20
Tools & Timeline:
- At this point in time, we are not sure what the weeks to come will look like. We are, however, ready to continue with our virtual environments should our local, state or national levels of governance determine that it is in the best interest for the safety of our students, our families and our community for schools to remain closed.
- To bring these learning environments on-line, we will be using
- Google Classroom,
- Google Hangouts,
- and a variety of on-line curriculum and resources for your child to work with and within.
- You will be receiving a detailed e-mail this afternoon from Mrs. Krider for Cougar Prep through 5th grade families and an e-mail this afternoon from Mrs. Smith for all middle and high school students. These e-mails will give you detailed information on how the remote learning will happen.
- You will receive an e-mail from your child’s teacher, welcoming you to the virtual classroom and giving you information which you’ll need relative to the specifics for each class.
- We will offer you and your child a time to practice getting on-line so that you’ll have the confidence you need to start on-line on Monday.
At Clariden, we value the connection between home and school. We know that many of you are juggling working from home; older students are helping out with younger children; and life as we once knew it is changing daily. In setting up our virtual environments, we have tried to consider all of this for both our families, who may have multiple children needing to do virtual school, and our teachers who are now juggling their own children’s needs.