Travel & Competition Update
- As mentioned in a prior e-mail, the State OM Competition has been postponed. No travel to consider for this.
- Regarding the Middle School Trip: Casey & I have a conference call with Grand Classrooms on March 19 (Thursday) at 2 p.m. More information will be shared following discussion with Grand Classroom and Clariden’s Board of Directors.
- Regarding the High School Trip: We have been notified that EF Tours will be sending an e-mail later this afternoon to all individuals signed up to travel in March/April. Please look for this communication from EF Tours.
- Regarding the Disney Trip: Rose is working to connect with both Disney and American Airlines. More information will follow once we are able to connect with both organizations.
- Possible pending travel – TARC: We received word earlier today that TARC suspended all qualification flight submissions and cancelled all launches. They are working to determine when and in what form the National Finals may take place. They are also extending the submission deadlines for the Engineering Notebook and Marketing Competition. More updates will be provided as they become available.
Sallie Wells, M.S., CFLE
Head of School