Thank You to Our Amazing Teachers, Staff, Students and Parents for Keeping the Learning Going With Our Online Instructional Classes for Pre-K through High School.
Watch Email for Updates
Committed to Keeping You Updated
- 4/20/20 – Head of School email – Governor of Texas Issues Statewide School Closure for Remainder of School Year
- 3/31/20 – Head of School email – Statewide School Closure Until May 4, 2020
- 3/27/20 – Head of School email – Extended School Closure Until April 17, 2020
- 3/19/20 – Head of School email – Instructional Classes Resume Online for All Grade Levels on Monday – 3/23/20
- 3/17/20 – Head of School email – Travel & Competition Update
- 3/16/20 – Head of School email – Remote Learning & More
- 3/13/20 – Head of School email – Campus Closure
- 3/12/20 – Head of School email – Extension of Spring Break
- 3/11/20 – Head of School email – High School European Travel Cancelled
- 3/09/20 – Head of School email
- 3/05/20 – Head of School email
- 3/03/20 – Head of School email
Your email is the most important place to check for daily updates.
We’ve consolidated all communications into 3 types so there’s less to sort through:
1. Messages from Head of School from Ms. Wells
2. Administration Announcements from Ms. Gofredo
3. Instructional Announcements from Your Student’s Teacher
Our website acts as our “home base” for communications.
We will provide summaries of announcements here as a backup resource.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for the fun things we can do to virtually deliver elements from our normal school days to our students.
Watch for the jokes of the day, birthdays, other general announcements.
All administrative & operational announcements will be communicated through the email channel as well.
All buildings and outdoor facilities on Clariden’s campus are closed.
During this temporary closure and until an official reopening of our campus:
- all classes, athletics, and extra-curricular activities (includes clubs, meetings, practices, competitions, etc.,) are canceled, postponed or are being moved online;
- all other tours and events previously scheduled on our campus are canceled, postponed, or are being moved online;
- all school-related travel is canceled or under board review (as posted); and
- all faculty and staff, students, parents, grandparents, alumni, and guests must refrain from coming to campus unless prior approval is granted by the Head of School or Board of Directors and
- instructional classes are resuming Monday, March 23, 2020 online; please view all instructions for setup and attendance in email distributed to all families on March 19, 2020.