What makes The Clariden School different from other schools?
Experts at The Clariden School intentionally create and implement lessons that engage students. Research shows that optimal learning outcomes occur when student to teacher ratios are low. Small class sizes are designed to create greater learning outcomes.
Steeped in a tradition of offering “something different” that you won’t find in many large educational institutions, our educators are constantly updating curriculum through project-based learning to keep students interested in lessons. Core lessons are consistently brought to life, sparking a curiosity in students that propels great learning content/subject outcomes.
- College preparatory curriculum that meets/exceeds state standards
- Small class sizes
- Project-based learning
- Highly qualified and seasoned educators who have a passion and zest for teaching
- We promote creativity and problem-solving in our students
- We create a learning environment that encourages students to question and embrace trial and error
- No state funded testing is required of students thus alleviating “teaching to the test”
- The only private school in Southlake serving three years of age through high school