Before & After School
Our campus is full of life before and after the school day. We know families need a little extra wiggle room of childcare coverage to cover the work day and we aim to fill that time with rich experiences for our students.
Free Early Drop Off
Because We Know You’ve Got to Get to Work
We open our doors at 7:30 am every school day. We have a FREE, faculty-staffed service for families who need to drop off their students before the official school day begins. We start our day with some stretches and activities to wake our bodies up and get them ready for the day ahead.
Extended Day Options
Because You Might Need Extra Support
We offer extended day childcare for your student on a variety of schedules. Our faculty-run Cougar Arts & Literacy program offers choices from 2, 3, or 5 days a week for care after school until 3:30 pm (for Cougar Prep) or until 6:00 pm. Drop in rates are also offered, but are subject to availability and on a first come first serve basis.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
Because There’s Still More We Want to Explore!
Clubs are a great way to make friends with students from other classes. It’s a way to explore new topics in a deeper way, often in teams. Each club is run by one of our educators. We have a variety of clubs that students three years of age through high school are able to join. Nominal fees are charged per club activity. All clubs meet for one hour a week.
Some examples of clubs we rotate throughout the year include:
- Building Club — challenge your lego mind, move into mixed materials for construction, test height and weight limits and more
- Coding Club — learn to program software using Code.org, Scratch, Alice, and more
- Cooking Club — Get your inner celebrity chef wanna-be ready to have some fun. We explore food from all parts of the world and the stories behind it. We learn hands-on techniques in our fully equipped kitchen.
- Sports Club — Challenge Ms. Wells & the faculty on a game of hoops, spike some volleyballs, shoot for the goal, or bring your best ping pong paddles. Game On!
- Outdoor Club — Learn to make a fire, go fishing, pitch a tent. The Nature Center is just across the street with lots of adventures in store.
- Arts & Literacy Club — Explore new stories, worlds, and adventures together with friends.
- Academic Readiness Club — Just the time to get that extra help your student might need to make transitions.